Saturday, November 22, 2008

Busy times...


As I mentioned in my last post, it's birthday season here and we are SWAMPED with it! nevertheless, we managed to get a way to Whistler for a quick family weekend. Rob slept much of the trip, which was much needed, and the rest of us just kind of hung out. The kids were really taken with the birds who fed right out of their hands. We had a little 'cangrejada' (crab pig-out) for Mom's birthday, got whooped by Rob at a couple of games of Settlers, took Mom on a wild, dark ride down the water slide after perhaps a little too much wine and had a good unwind.
















On a side note, I bought these homeopathic tablets for Lucas to see if I could cure some of his daily irritable angst. Whether or not they are effective can be debated, but the package made me laugh (and dream) so I had to give them a go...












No comments: