Sunday, June 01, 2008

Cold Activities

Ok, so I know it's not THAT cold, but it certainly is annoying that our summer refuses to actually commit. Our activities this week were not as sun-loving as I was craving, but that was partially due to a some little colds that Lucas, Mia and I have acquired.

On Tuesday we got to see our primo Pucci, which is always great. Mia took full advantage of snuggles and Lucas of cookies by George.


On Thursday I treated myself to a pedicure which I promptly tucked into socks and shoes for work because I was freezing. By Friday we all felt pretty under the weather so we stayed in our pj's most of the day. (Ok, Lucas stayed in them all day) Here is a photo of our castle that we made. It was the first time I had seen Mia actually have a longer than ten minute interest in the crafts, but she still went to bed that night with glitter glued into her hair.




Saturday was all about work and chores, but today we packed a picnic and went to Maplewood Farm. It was a great choice for an overcast day. We all had a blast that included lots of goat hugs, chicken chasing and a pretty darn cute pony ride.








No comments: