Monday, October 23, 2006

Fall Days




Fall is definitely my favorite time of year, and this year has been no exception. I love the crisp cool autumn air that seems to sooth my angst with the scent of dirt and wet. It has been so lovely to have so many beautiful, clear days to enjoy this time and Lucas, the dogs and I have been out at the local parks almost every day. Pillo has been in squirrel-chasing heaven and seems to have gotten over his sense of loss for gecko-chasing. Chola enjoys being close to Lucas and picking up any crumbs that may fall her way as well as barking loudly to protest any frolicking by younger, more energetic, and of course hearing dogs. Always the referee! She is really showing her age these days and has seriously been concerning me with acute separation anxiety as I need to leave her from time to time. This week we are off to the vet to see what we can do.

Coming home from the park and having a nice cuddly nap with Pillo!

No comments: